Monday, November 7, 2011
Video Games = Creativity
A study has shown that if you play video games you are more likely to be more creative than those who don't. I would personally agree with this study. I myself play video games a lot more than I should I think myself to be very creative in situations. The vast world that video games produce can expand our minds to other things and let us recreate these worlds and incorporate them into real life creativeness.
Video games are the masters of creativity. Every game has a different story, different characters, etc. Because of this we can learn from them and let our creativity run wild and show it off in school or other places. People may say video games rot your brain, but it's actually making it grow, in the creative spots at least.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment