Wednesday, October 5, 2011
TERRA NURRRRRRVA GENESIS YEAH!
The first episode of Terra Nova was fantastic in my opinion. I picked this show at first because dinosaurs are awesome and one of my favorite things ever. And I figured most of the show would revolve around them. But through the first episode, I can tell there's more to that. And i'm okay with that. Because every show needs a more in-depth story than just going into the past and fighting dinosaurs. There was the introduction of Sixxers, the primary humanoid antagonists, along with strange writings which the writer of is unknown. There are so many questions to be asked, and I can't wait to see some of the answers. If I didn't have to watch this for Mass Media, i'd probably be watching it anyway, that's how super-cool it is. I honestly can't wait for more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment